Wednesday 6 August 2014

A(nother) restart

It's been about, let's see... Wow! More than two years since I last *wrote* anything here.

So very much has happened in that time that I'm unsure of where to begin... Perhaps I should catch you all up simply by using photos.

(Please note: these photos are not in chronological order. If you have any comments or questions about where/when they were taken, please share.)

A bit for charity...

A quick snap captured at my brother's wedding...

A very fun evening...

London, my London...

Christmastime in Belfast...

A Boxing Day paddle...

A fairy in a tree...

A beautiful day for reflection and love...

Our "LivingLoo"...

Gotcha!...

Curious neighbour...

Mount Legomore...

Contemplations while in a church...

Very special cakes made with love...

Beauty...

Garlic!...

A slight (but hilarious) misunderstanding...

"No I don't! What do you mean I have a black eye?!"...


Oh...

Sigh...

Gorgeous view, interesting circumstances...

Taste testing...

When is a wall not a wall?...

Custom shoes?? Yes please!...

One of my favourite life-moments, encapsulated...

The reason I now celebrate my birthday again...

And that's a bit about what I've been up to since I last posted.

Let's hope I can keep it from being so long before I post again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment